Why choose Market Xcel for Quantitative Research?
Often used substantiate the findings from qualitative research. It involves the collection of (statistically) large samples of quantitative data and usually some form of statistical analysis. It is structured research that can be undertaken in any of the formats – telephonic survey, personal interview, mail or electronic mediums.
Quantitative Market Research Techniques
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty studies
- Business partner satisfaction and loyalty studies
- Employees satisfaction and loyalty studies
- Brand awareness, identity and image studies
- Product image studies
- Pricing studies
- Name tests and packaging tests
- Advertising and concepts tests
- Advertising campaign effectiveness studies
- Distribution studies
- Competition studies
- Segmentation studies
- Studies of consumer habits in the use and purchase of products and brands
- Product and brand positioning studies
- Press readers’ preferences surveys.
In-house qualified researchers with sound statistical skills and subject knowledge. The team comprises of individuals from diverse educational background.
Data Analysis in Quantitative Research Methods
- Normative data
- Key driver analysis
- Logistic regression