Objective: To undertake a situational analysis of Project Saksham – an initiative of Plan International to support disadvantaged youth in India. It gives cues to the creation of well-planned and detailed mass media & multimedia communication strategy and thorough execution plan on pan India basis that can help meet the objectives of the programme.
- Situational analysis (through literature review).
- To determine the best practices and other initiatives.
- To outline the work plan.
- IDIs with stakeholders (staff and employers) and partners.
- FGDs with beneficiaries.
- To understand the shift to generate cues for future refinement.
- Change in the size and disposition of HH income.
- Perceived changes in the well-being status.
- Change in the behavior, economic & social status, self-confidence & job satisfaction.