As a Project Head you will plan, conduct, manage and report on field projects. You'll use a variety of methods to collect and organize information and data.
- Spearhead the domain and liaison with internal & external clients about the nature of the research work to be carried out in the field.
- Use an appropriate and creative methodology to manage a field project and development work.
- Apply a range of field techniques to gather relevant information, including document analysis.
- Liaise with and direct state managers & supervisors.
- Liaise with client.
- Prepare, present and disseminate results.
- Offer field briefings and advice, which may involve writing action plans.
Key responsibilities: As a project head, you'll:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Communication skills.
- IT skills.
- Knowledge of field methodologies.
- A sound understanding of methods for monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment.
- Previous experience in supervising field teams.
- Excellent command on spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to establish rapport and work efficiently with individuals of different ethnicities, socio-economic status, caste, gender and sexual orientation.
- Ability to travel and maintain a flexible work schedule.
Other knowledge, additional competences:
- It is a regular work position. The appointed candidate shall report and work in our New Delhi office.
Benefits and emoluments:
Experience in handling Quantitative studies & Qualitative studies (Qual exp additional) for B2C and B2B segment in a Market Research organization.
Major focus should be B2C and Quantitative. Some of the skillsets required.
- Understand client research objectives and Proposal writing.
- Design effective Discussion guide and Quantitative questionnaire based on the objectives / scope of work.
- Processing and analyzing raw data into reports.
- Well verse with MS Excel and SPSS etc. (will be good).Should be able to do analysis in MS excel by using basic tools.
- Report writing in MS Word / PPT and presentation to the client.
- Confidence in handling client queries.
- Project management and coordination with different stakeholders.
- Flexible, Creative and Motivated with Leadership qualities.
- Ability to produce quality result in pressure situations.
Joining : Not more than 1 month. Immediate joining will be preferred.
- End to end project Management.
- Research Design and Proposal Development:
- Understand client's business questions and design integrated solution based approach.
- Evaluation of incoming RFP- s; providing input regarding client knowledge and industry specifics for research design and proposal development.
- Work as an active member of team in the development of reports, presentations, and other communication materials. This may include research, drafting, editing, data analysis and presentation.
- Thorough knowledge and ability to use appropriate and creative methodologies to design and manage research projects, which may involve the use of either quantitative and/or qualitative methods.
- Data Quality & Internal Co-ordination:
- The candidate should hold a Master's degree in Business Management/equivalent post-graduation with at least 5 years of experience with a market research agency or industry in the consumer research domain.
- The incumbent must have practical experience in handling major industry clients.
- Candidates who have been handling BIG brands in DURABLES, ELECTRONICS, IT, TELECOM, AUTOMOTIVE will be preferred.
- Thorough understanding of markets, research methodologies and techniques.
- Good organizer with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Expertise in analytical skills and the ability to interpret research data accurately.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to hold a stance and maintain a positive, motivational attitude, especially in challenging scenarios.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for an internal and external client.
- Goal and action-oriented with a futuristic outlook.
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and targets.
- High energy with a positive-can-do-attitude and optimism.
- Prepared to take ownership of issues and responsibility for actions.
- Strong work ethics and reliability.
- Team oriented.
- Patient, tolerant and flexible.
- Conduct primary, secondary and literature research to integrate information to drive key insights on market sizing, forecasting.
- Developed actionable insights and recommendation for C level executives.
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of Weekly report on competitive mobile landscape and technological trends.
- Assessing market landscape for products using SWOT, Strength/Caution and Capability Matrix analysis.
- Social Media Analytics including trend/theme analysis, competitive landscape using enterprise social listening tools and text mining methods.
- Publishing research reports in the areas of sales, market size, forecasting and technology trends based on the findings of internal and external databases.
- The individual is expected to build strong value-based professional relationships with senior leaders of the industry and provide them with market understanding as well as advice around their strategies.
- Close coordination with the sales teams for content/ Business Development and client management.
- Product management/enhancement and new research products conceptualization (over a period of time).
- Continuously track market trends in the business network services space on new technological innovations, competitive landscape, impact of economic trends on the sector, evolving end-user requirements, regulatory changes, business environment andgrowth prospects.
- Understanding key drivers and inhibitors in Mobile Devices and Ecosystems space and how these will impact overall industry trends.
- Should be driven to stay on top of the latest industry trends, regulations, and technologies.
- Should be proficient with key terminologies used in the Industry segments, to understand and provide useful insights to the clients.
- Excellent secondary research skills and good knowledge of relevant market and business research frameworks.
- Relevant experience in Data compilation, analysis and synthesis, Report writing and presentation, with high skill in drawing insights from information.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, communication and inter-personnel skills.
- Good story-boarding skills.
- Excellent working skills with Microsoft Office tools, especially power point, word and excel.
- Familiarity with key research databases.
- Innovative thinking abilities and solution-oriented approach to work.
Education and Experience:
- MBA from a college of repute.
- 4-6 years of relevant industry experience (consulting/business research) in Telecom.
- Team player with an ability to work in challenging situations.
- Strong academics with very good communication skills.
- Team arrangement.
- Attend brief of the project from Clientele.
- Briefing team on the project as per protocols.
- Field planning.
- Material preparation.
- Field visits for quality checks.
- Managing project finances.
- Quality checks.
- Managing team on daily basis.
- Sending daily status report & quality check reports.
- Submitting project expenses to accounts.
Benefits and Emoluments:
- It is a regular work position. The appointed candidate shall report and work in our Mumbai office.
- The candidate should be a graduate with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Should be dynamic with impeccable communication skills.
- Should have an eye for detail. He should be able to perform under tough and challenging situation. The candidate must be open to travel across the country and overseas.
- Understanding client's research needs.
- Effectively communicating the requirements to various teams across the country.
- Training the teams on research scope.
- Ensuring appropriate quality throughout.
- Liaising as a bridge between the client and the Field teams.
- Keeping the client abreast with the progress at regular intervals.
- Regularly updating the client on the challenges faced, if any.
- Ensuring timely deliverables at different project junctures.