- Assisting HR manager with recruitment efforts.
- Arranging interviews for potential employees.
- Checking applicant references.
- Maintaining employee records and conducting new hire orientations.
- Must perform various tasks to assist with daily operations of the Human Resource department.
- Organizing orientations, training sessions, interviews and performance reviews.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Internship in HR department.
Experience in handling Quantitative studies & Qualitative studies (Qual exp additional) for B2C and B2B segment in a Market Research organization.
Major focus should be B2C and Quantitative. Some of the skillsets required.
- Understand client research objectives and Proposal writing.
- Design effective Discussion guide and Quantitative questionnaire based on the objectives / scope of work.
- Processing and analyzing raw data into reports.
- Well verse with MS Excel and SPSS etc. (will be good).Should be able to do analysis in MS excel by using basic tools.
- Report writing in MS Word / PPT and presentation to the client.
- Confidence in handling client queries.
- Project management and coordination with different stakeholders.
- Flexible, Creative and Motivated with Leadership qualities.
- Ability to produce quality result in pressure situations.
Joining : Not more than 1 month. Immediate joining will be preferred.
- End to end project Management.
- Research Design and Proposal Development:
- Understand client's business questions and design integrated solution based approach.
- Evaluation of incoming RFP- s; providing input regarding client knowledge and industry specifics for research design and proposal development.
- Work as an active member of team in the development of reports, presentations, and other communication materials. This may include research, drafting, editing, data analysis and presentation.
- Thorough knowledge and ability to use appropriate and creative methodologies to design and manage research projects, which may involve the use of either quantitative and/or qualitative methods.
- Data Quality & Internal Co-ordination:
- The candidate should hold a Master's degree in Business Management/equivalent post-graduation with at least 5 years of experience with a market research agency or industry in the consumer research domain.
- The incumbent must have practical experience in handling major industry clients.
- Candidates who have been handling BIG brands in DURABLES, ELECTRONICS, IT, TELECOM, AUTOMOTIVE will be preferred.
- Thorough understanding of markets, research methodologies and techniques.
- Good organizer with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Expertise in analytical skills and the ability to interpret research data accurately.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to hold a stance and maintain a positive, motivational attitude, especially in challenging scenarios.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for an internal and external client.
- Goal and action-oriented with a futuristic outlook.
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and targets.
- High energy with a positive-can-do-attitude and optimism.
- Prepared to take ownership of issues and responsibility for actions.
- Strong work ethics and reliability.
- Team oriented.
- Patient, tolerant and flexible.
- The candidate should be a graduate with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Should be dynamic with impeccable communication skills.
- Should have an eye for detail. He should be able to perform under tough and challenging situation. The candidate must be open to travel across the country and overseas.
- Understanding client's research needs.
- Effectively communicating the requirements to various teams across the country.
- Training the teams on research scope.
- Ensuring appropriate quality throughout.
- Liaising as a bridge between the client and the Field teams.
- Keeping the client abreast with the progress at regular intervals.
- Regularly updating the client on the challenges faced, if any.
- Ensuring timely deliverables at different project junctures.